Friday, May 14, 2010

Hooray It's Here!!!

For months and months now I have procrastinated about putting up and starting a blog for AFP. Today, I don't know, maybe I was bored or wanted a break from editing, but I decided, "What the hay...I'm gonna start that blog." So here it is, here I'll be posting new deals and specials, along with client sneak peeks! Hopefully, I'll find some new clients and friends along the way. Who knows, maybe I'll just end up posting this thing for my own enjoyment, though I hope not!

If you haven't yet, visit the website, Aryn Fenton Photography. Find AFP on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace too! For up to date info on giveaways and such, I have to say that the blog here, FB and Twitter, will probably always be the most reliable.

For those of you who care to know, I am currently running a special.

The Mom & Dad Celebration Sale!
Book your session on any of the available dates and get this special for $85!
You get an hour long session at a location of your choice and 4- 8x10's!
One 8x10 of Each
  • Mom & Dad
  • Mom & Kids
  • Dad & Kids
  • Family Together

Dates: May 15 & 16, 23, 29 & 30 June 12 & 13

Contact me to book your session and payment options: aryn_fenton@arynfentonphotography.com

Single Parent? No Problem! You can still get this special for $65! You still get an hour long session and 3- 8x10's!

One 8x10 of Each:

  • Parent
  • Kids
  • Family Together

If you have any questions about this special contact me directly and I'm sure we can find something that suits you and your needs!

I'll post again soon and in the meantime, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment